After the New York Times report claimed the eye scrolling feature on the upcoming Galaxy S IV smartphone, Sammobile released some leaked screenshots and confirmed the Smart scroll and Smart pause features on the next-generation Galaxy S IV.
But later, Sammobile claimed the leaked images to be false and said that those screenshots were actually from the Android 4.2.1 leaked firmware for Galaxy S III. But it also added that the Galaxy S IV will indeed have these features as confirmed by an insider with information on the same.
If this nugget is to be believed, the Smart scroll feature on the Galaxy S IV will enable users to scroll through webpages without even touching the screen of the phone. The screen will start to scroll automatically if the device detects that you are looking at the screen. On the other hand, Smart pause is a similar eye-tracking feature, which pauses videos when it detects your head moving away from the screen.
Samsung will unveil its next flagship smartphone – Galaxy S IV – on March 14 at an event in New York.
Latest posts by shiva prasad (see all)
- Top 5 SmartPhones of 2013 - 11/03/2013
- LG launches Optimus L5 II Android smartphone - 11/03/2013
- Google celebrates Douglas Adams’ 61st birthday with a doodle - 11/03/2013
- Xolo to unveil Intel-powered ‘fastest smartphone ever’ on March 14 - 10/03/2013
- Zopo Mobile to launch phablet with 32 megapixel camera, Tegra 3 SoC in May - 10/03/2013
Tiny URL for this post: